As an affiliate ministry of Youth for Christ International, CTI upholds YFCI's statement of faith:
1. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons; Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
2. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible and authoritative Word of God.
3. We believe in the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe that the salvation of lost and sinful people is by the grace of God through faith and the shed blood of the Lord Jesus, and that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost. Those that are saved, to the resurrection of eternal life; and those that are lost, to eternal separation from God.
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in Christ.